|Website:||https://sites.google.com/site/pragativarshneychemistry/ Google Site|
Hello, I am Dr. Pragati Varshney. I am working as Lecturer in Chemistry Department in the College of Engineering, ,Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad,U.P. India.
--Pragati varshney 06:00, 5 September 2010 (UTC)
- B.Sc 1999-2002 D.S.B.Campus, Nainital
- M.Sc 2002-2004 D.S.B.Campus, Nainital
- Ph.D 2009 D.S.B.Campus, Nainital
- Now persuing in PGDHE from IGNOU
- Courses Taught
- B.Tech Ist year
- B.Sc IIIrd sem
- Subjects Taught
- Engg. chemistry
- organic chemistry
- physical chemistry
- Trying new recepies
- Varshney, P., Gururani, S.K., Singh, R. and Zaidi, M.G.H. Recent Advances in Thermo analysis of polymers, copolymers and related polymer composites (A review). Material Science Research, Vol4 (2), pp353-372 (2007).
- Varshney, P., Gururani, S.K. and Kumar, V. Non-isothermal Kinetics and Themodynamics of Solid State Decomposition of Polyethylene Derivative. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. Vol.2 (4), pp420-426(Dec 2009).
- Varshney, P. & Kumar, V. Non-isothermal Kinetics and Themodynamics of Solid State Decomposition of Polypropylene ,Asian J.Chem.,Vol. 22,pp1266-1274(2010)
- Varshney, P., Gururani, S.K., Kumar, V. and Zaidi, M.G.H. Non-isothermal Kinetics and Themodynamics of Solid State Decomposition of Polyvinyl chloride. African Journal of Chemistry (Communicated).
My wiki projects
<kaltura-widget kalturaid='0_e70s488w' size='M' align='C'/>
Use the scroll bar on the right to see the full list below:
- (: Dear Pragati, warm welcome to the WE family of educators and learners. Regards, Anil Prasad 06:22, 4 September 2010 (UTC))
- (: Dear Pragati, it is nice to see the progress on your page. L4C workshops are a great learning experience. You should visit existing userpages to get more ideas. Click on here to visit my userpage. Also visit the India page by clicking on the hyperlink here. Warm welcome. --Dr. Gita Mathur 09:58, 4 September 2010 (UTC))
- (: Hi Pragati, I am very happy to award you Level 1 WikiApprentice certification. Wonderful works so far. Go ahead, so that you will be able to get the certification upgraded to Level 2 by the end of the 3rd day of the L4C Workshop. CONGRATULATIONS! Regards, Anil Prasad 15:13, 4 September 2010 (UTC))