|Languages:||Hindi,English and Elementary French|
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX BON JOUR MADAME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Show use of internal links
- Dr. V. P. Jain
- Mr.Vijendra Rawat
- Ms. Divya Rehani
- Dr. Pragati Varshney
- Dr. Navneet Kumar
- Mr. Abnish Chauhan
- ACADEMIC PROFILE:-
- EDUCATION/TECHNICAL PROFILE:-
- "Masters in Tourism Management"
•“HOTEL MANAGEMENT” from “Govt. Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition”, Dehradun (Uttarakhand). 1999- 2002.
• One n half year diploma in “Computer Operator” from I.I.I.T., D.Dun, (Uttarakhand) - 1999 -2000.
- TEACHING EXPERINCES:-
(''Total teaching experience till date is six year)
•Presently working as Lecturer of Food and Beverage (Service) in ,Teerthanker Mahaveer University (A.I.C.T.E) Moradabad(Uttar Pradesh). Since 01 April 2010 till date.
•Worked with “Culinary College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology” as a Full time Food and Beverage (Service) Lecturer from 01 July 2008 to 30th March2010.
•Worked with “I.I.A.S. School of Hotel And Tourism Management”, Nehru Nagar, Bhilai as a Full time Food and Beverage Service Lecturer and a “Hostel Warden” 15Feb07 to07 Jul08.
•Incharge of a “Boys Hostel”, as a “Hostel Supervisor”.
•Worked with“Indraprastha Nehru Academy Institute of Hotel Management”, as a Food and beverage (s) lecturer.2002 to 2003 and 2005 to 2006
- INDUSTRIAL WORKING EXPERIENCES:-
('Total two years)
•Worked with “Comfort inn fort resort” (International chain) as a Maitré de hôtél (2004-06).
•Worked with “Ananda in the Himalayas” (Five star hotel) as a F & B assist. (2003-04).
•Worked with “Ashoka- Capitol bar” as a (assist. Bartender) (2002-03).
- TRAINING PROFILE:-
•Done six month “Industrial Training” from “Jaypee Residency Manor”,Mussoorie in all four major department – 2000.
•Done two month “Vocational Training” from “Brentwood” Hotel in “Front Office” and in “Food and Beverage Service”, Mussoorie -2001.
•First prize Winner in “Food Festival” in 2002 at College Government Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun.
•Treasurer of student’s welfare association at College Government Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun in 2002.
• As a trainer to "Holiday Regency" "Food and Beverage (s)” staff in FIVE STAR Hotel in Moradabad. (U.P.) in 2008.
- RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLICATION:-
- Pradeep Kumar Bainola , Avnish Chauhan, Ratan Lal Sahu and (2010). Trends Changes in Alcoholic Consumption and it’s Adverse Impacts on Human Society in India.
- Pradeep Kumar Bainola, Avnish Chauhan, Mayank Pawar, Dharmendra Kumar, Suneet Kumar Shukla, and Sanjeev Pratap Singh Chauhan (2010). Assessment of noise level in different zones of Haridwar City. Research, (Accepted).
- PERSONAL DETAILS:-
Father’s name Shri Manbir Singh
Mother’s Name Shrimati Rameshwari Devi
Date of birth 16 July 1978
Language Known Hindi, English & French (Elementry)
Marital Status Unmarried
Hobbies Playing Football, Badminton, Chess
P.Address Vill- Mazri Mafi P.O. - Mohkampur (I.I.P.) Distt – Dehra Dun Pin Code – 248005 Uttrakhand XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX BON VOYEGE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- (: Dear Pradeep, warm welcome to the WE family of educators and learners! Regards, Anil Prasad 11:03, 4 September 2010 (UTC))
- (: Hi Pradeep, Good start. Now add some external and internal links to your page and fill in the personal info box seen on top of your page for wiki certification. If possible upload your photo and link it in the personal info box. Regards, Anil Prasad 06:48, 5 September 2010 (UTC))