This is your personal user page in WikiEducator. Tell us a little about yourself ..... be bold and try an edit now by starting to fill out your user page. This is a great way to practice your new wiki skills :-).
I am working for the development of ICT based educationl materials and developing content for Edusat project.
I am post graduate in Physics with B.Ed.
I am always interested in popularising science amongst the students.
My main interest is in Astrophysics.
I am interested in travelling.
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hello Pankaj! I encourage you all to visit the requirements of becoming a WikiApprentice 1 and WikiApprentice 2, as we are here to help you achieve these goals. Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. --Benjamin Stewart 13:08, 21 July 2010 (UTC) (UTC))
(: Hello Pankaj! Feel free to contact me directly if you need assistance. You can still catch up! --Benjamin Stewart 17:34, 23 July 2010 (UTC))
- Pankaj, have you given any thought as to a project you'd like to work on? --Benjamin Stewart 16:41, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Stewart, I am new to this and I don't have any idea for a project to work on. Can you help me as how to choose the project and what to do?
- Sure. In fact the next live session for this Wednesday, I will discuss some tips on how to determine what you might work on. Hopefully you can attend this session!
- Pankaj, get certified as a WikiApprentice 1 today by adding the following: bold text, italics, headings and subheadings, and lists. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me or one of your facilitators for assistance. --Benjamin Stewart 23:51, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Pankaj, are you still with us? Let us know if there is anything we can do asssist your efforts here. Cheers! --Victor P. K. Mensah 06:23, 29 July 2010 (UTC) (Co-Facilitator)
- I have some problem as still I am unable to do the given task, as how to do all such activities step by step. E.g. Iwhile inseting my coments on Thought on Quality, I couldn't do the same. Can you help me so that I can do this activity. Thanks