Plateau School Principal- Nigel Frater
Who is Nigel Frater?
Born Wolverhampton, Uk on 13th August 1968 (could be 12th as it was around midnight) Went to Cockshutt Primary School  in Shropshire had an idyllic upbringing as oldest of 4 on an acre of land out in the sticks here-  I went to Sixth Form in Shrewsbury in 1987 (of the biscuit fame- although they are unheard of in England!)where I met Georgina- my future (1997) wife and went on to get a degree in Geography at Plymouth University. Then followed a "study break" where I worked a few jobs and did some post grad stuff. Finally settled on Primary Training where I trained in East London in Custom House (Rosetta School  - just about the toughest neighbourhood in London!) and then Essex Primary  in East Ham- 95% non-white and a delight! I stayed 5 years and worked alongside my partner Georgina - she was a junior teacher. It was a big school (1000 kids) and the playground was about the size of half a soccer pitch and tarmac- barely any grass! Playground duty was "interesting". After getting hitched we decided NZ was the place and we arrived in 1999.... to be continued!
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hi Nigel, I really should be out doing some gardening but thought I'd rather drop in and say 'hello' to some of the kiwis doing this workshop. Look forward to talking more, cheers Sarah Stewart 02:19, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
- Very nice to meet you in the class. It is a very warm and fuzzy community. If there is any way I can help you, please let me know. Come visit my user page. --Phil Bartle 20:11, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
(: Welcome Nigel,I have added our standard eL4C user page. Let me know if you have any problems integrating your content with my addition. Cheers Rob Kruhlak 07:49, 13 November 2009 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C32
- Hello and welcome to eL4C32, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: