(: Don't forget to add your photo instead of the photo of wikieducator. Thank you. --Nellie Deutsch 04:49, 7 June 2009 (UTC))
|Employer:||Nelson Central School Board of Trustees|
|Occupation:||Primary School Principal|
Greetings ! and welcome to my wikieducator page.
Doctor of Education, M.Ed. Admin. (Hons)., Dip. Ed., B.A., Dip. Tchg. Ed D thesis was on leadership, the work of principals and change. M. Ed. thesis was on models of evaluation
I am the principal of Nelson Central Primary School located to the east of the CBD. You can learn more about our school on our web site: http://www.nelsoncentral.school.nz
I have a number of professional interests including: school leadership; curriculum pedagogy; transdisciplinary learning; curriculum assessment; and, using e-learning in the curriculum.
My academic interest is educational research.
Notes from my Wikineighbours
Hi Paul, wellcome to WikiEducator. I'm your WikiNeighbour. You might be interested to meet more wiki-colleagues. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you. Ramesh Sharma--Rcsharma 19:46, 9 April 2009 (IST)
- Paul, this is a wonderful start. I am looking forward to learning more about your work as a principal and educator and areas of interest. --Nellie Deutsch 07:24, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Paul!. Don't worry The same happened to me when I started at WikiEducator. First be sure you are login in WikiEducator and that you are in your User page. Then you will see like this in your page:
Please let me know if it works. Best wishes--Alejacha 17:11, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Paul, How are you doing? Hope you are having fun. What is it like being a principal in your country? I hope you get to share all this techie stuff with your staff. Good luck.--Allison Sarjeant 20:36, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to Workshop EL4C27, an online workshop: June 1-12, 2009
You may wish to check the layout of the workshop and introduce yourself.
- Click on the link EL4C27.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- See the videos and slide presentations.
Enjoy the workshop.
|Introduction to Wikieducator|
Friday, June 5, 2009
15:30 to 16:00 (GMT)
|Check your time||JOIN US|