After completing year one of chemistry students should be able to
- appreciate and understand the general prinicple of Chemistry and some of the basic concepts in Chemistry.
- see the relation between everday life practices and the Chemistry concepts learned.
- showcase ones ability to communicate concepts, priniclpes and common science terminals effectivly.
- apparatus correctly, that is commonly used in Chemistry experiments.
- Appreicate the inter-relationships between the 4 core science subjects.