Hi, myself mrs P.Pandiya Vadivu, Asst.Professor in School of Education,TAMILNADU OPEN UNIVERSITY from India(tamilnadu) hearty welcoming you to the world of education
M.Sc(Bio).,M.Ed.,M.Phil.,M.Sc(Psy)., (Ph.D) M.Sc(G&C)
Lecturer in School of Education
Tamil Nadu Open University.
Mrs.P.Pandia vadivu did her B.Sc Zoology at M.V.M Govt. Arts college for Women -Dindigul, M.Sc Applied Biology & M.Phil Futurology at Gandhigram Deemed University - Gandhigram, M.Ed Education Technology at Madurai Kamaraj University-Madurai, M.Sc Psychology at University of Madras –Chennai, M.Sc Guidence and Counselling & Ph.D (Synapsis Submited) at Mother Teresa Women’s University – Kodaikanal. Her areas of specializations are ‘Metacognition’ and ‘Concept mapping’. She is awarded the fellowship by Mother Teresa Women’s University and UGC and PG diploma in Intel Teach to the Future.
She has passed the NET examination in Education (2003).
She has experience of 6 years Lecturing in B.Ed colleges -The Institute Of Advanced Study In Education as a Guest Lecturer, Psychology & Biology Faculty in Our Lady college of education . She has Two years University experience in Mother Teresa Women’s University-Chennai as Guest Lecturer - handled the subjects are Bioinformatics and Life Science to MCA students in computer department and 5 years teaching Experience in Higher Secondary Schools in Chennai and Dindigul.
She has to her credit, presented more than 25 papers in various Regional/national/international seminars and conferences. Published 10 papers in proceedings, participated more than 10 in Symposium, workshops and conference in Regional/national/international level . Conducted a Workshop in Mother Teresa Women’s University-Chennai.
Mrs.P.Pandia Vadivu is a District and University Champion in CHESS.
- Five years teaching experience in School level from 1996 to 2001.
- Ten years teaching experience in college level from 2001 to till date
- Two year teachig experience in post graduation level 2002 to 2005
- Eight years research experience -2003 onwards.
- My profile*
- Professional Backround**
- Professional Backround**
- Biological Science*
- Psychology *
- M.SC Biology
- M.Sc Psychology
- M.Sc Guidance And counselling
- M.Ed Educational technology
- M.Phil Futurology
- Ph.D Education
- PGDBS -PG diplomo in bio-science through computer application
- NET-[National Eligibility Test] Education -2003
My WikiEducator projects
Www.eric.org www.google.co.in/#hl=en&q=greenhouse+effect&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=3583fffe09773ba0www.example.com link title
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear P. Pandiya, Welcome to WikiEducator. Now that you are part of our Wiki family, know that you have joined over 15,500 educators around the world. You have now access to a lot of shared knowledge which you can use towards building your projects in open education. Good to have you with us. Feel free to ask questions where you need to. We are here to help you. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 01:35, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
Facilitators - eL4C42
- The WikiEducator "Inspiring to become an Agent of Change" Online Workshop Learning4Content wiki skills workshop - 25 August to 8 September, 2010.
- The facilitators: