|Employer:||Scholarships Unit, Ministry of Education, Women Affairs and Culture.|
Hello World, my first internet publication.
I am working at the scholarships unit to assist the Scholarships Committee with their decision making.
This woman is married with only one little girl, Cecilia Yanshua. I have been working for our government for 27 years and at the same time doing volunteer works for the Catholic church through Caritas.
My interests include:
- Watching drama/movies
- Sports (netball & tennis)
- Subsistence farming
- Weaving mats and
- Making tapa.
My Content Contribution
I am working at the Scholarships Unit where applications for scholarships are processed.
The application form are divided into 4 main parts.
- The personal profile of the applicant.
- The Educational background.
- The interests and hobbies considered together with references.
- The potentials of the applicant.
The application form is then assessed to the Grading Point System endorsed by the Scholarships Committee. The Selection Sub-committee will select the best applicants with their expression of interests according to the needs of the government and mission schools and make recommendations. However, my contribution to this page will be on the relationships of my volunteer work for Caritas and at the Scholarships Unit.
- the guidelines for the Scholarships Unit
- reflect the attitudes of the staff and students in this give all and all give relationships