Hello I am a Physics teacher in New Zealand.
BSc in Chemistry and Physics
MEd thesis on a Professional Development Model for ICT
Uses of ICT in education and the variety of student experiences that we can offer through ICT
Author: Burkhard Heuel-Fabianek
I will share some resources for junior science, physics
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Hi David. Have created this page using one of the templates so that you don't have to type in the headings and can enjoy the WE experience!!! - Michael (Mverhaart 10:11, 6 December 2010 (UTC))
- Hi David. You have made a great first start. Keep adding content and demonstrate the skills of our week 1, so you can obtain your first certification over the weekend. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 02:56, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi David, Show us the skilled learned in week 1 of our course (bold, italic, numbered and bulleted lists, indent) and I'll be happy to certify you. Right now, there is not yet enough on your page. Keep going. Good work so far. Warm wishes, --Patricia Schlicht 04:04, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi David, the course home page has a link to the skills Patricia is looking for. (As this is my first facilitation I am leaving the certification over to Patricia as I find my feet :) ). Well done on getting this far. - Michael (Mverhaart 11:22, 17 December 2010 (UTC))
- Hi David! Nice to know you! Greetings from Finland! --Teromakotero 11:42, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi David! It's great to have you on WikiEducator. Looking forward to networking with you. Emmanuel Nalumenya 10:02 23 January,2011 (UTC)
Learning4Content Courses I participated in
| Facilitators of the free WikiEducator Learning4Content workshop: "Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may not remember, involve me, and I'll understand"
| Welcome to eL4C48