Hi! I am Ojijo, N. K. O., Associate Professor, Department of Food Science & Technology, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT), Kenya. We had a brief Wiki training at JKUAT in 2008 and I managed to upload some content on Food Packaging Technology, which I can see is still available today. But I am still largely a novice and I am enjoining myself in this round to learn new and advanced tricks and to possibly engage other interested Wiki community members on perfecting the content aimed at benefiting those interested in package development for value-added agri-food processing SMEs in the developing world.
Food Process Engineering; Food Technology
BSc. MSc (University of Nairobi, Kenya), PhD (University of Tsukuba, Japan); Post-doc(The Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel)
Rheology of Food Systems; Food Packaging Technology; Physical Properties of Foods; Self-assembly & Food Structuring; Nanotechnology of Foods
Coffee Tasting; Listening to Good Classical Christian Music.
Photos (To upload later)
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Nelson, Welcome to WikiEducator. You will find this learning experience worthwhile and inspiring. Feel free to us either Michael or myself for help. this is what we are here for. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 19:00, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Ojijo - Patricia has made a start on your page! Looking forward to working with you -Michael ( Mverhaart 09:02, 5 December 2010 (UTC) )
- Hi Ojijo - I have separated some of your details from the headings. I hope you don't mind. Great to see you are underway. - Michael (Mverhaart 10:10, 8 December 2010 (UTC))
- Dear Nelson, You made a great first start. Keep going and demonstrate the skills you have learned this week (bold, indent, numbered and bulleted lists, italic), so we can certify you. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 02:54, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Ojijo! Nice to know you! Greetings from Finland! --Teromakotero 09:37, 25 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Nelson! It's great to have you on WikiEducator. Looking forward to networking with you.emmanuel Nalumenya 10:09 13 January,2011 (UTC)
Learning4Content Courses I participated in
| Facilitators of the free WikiEducator Learning4Content workshop: "Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may not remember, involve me, and I'll understand"
| Welcome to eL4C48