|Employer:||Ministry of Education|
- I am a Born Again Christian in the Anglican church, married in church, with children, highly motivated and reliable.
- I am currently teaching Technical Drawing in Entebbe Comprehensive Secondary School.
started teaching after completing my Diploma in Secondary Education from Institute of Teacher Education Kyambogo (Uganda) But prior to that, I had taught in a rural primary school during form four (4) long vacation.
• I hold a Bachelor of Education degree from Kyambogo University (Uganda). as well as a Diploma in Secondary Education from Institute of Teacher Education Kyambogo ITEK (by then it had not become a University) • I hold a Higher Diploma in Construction and an ordinary Diploma in Architectural Drawing and Draughtmanship from Uganda Polytechnic Kyambogo UPK (later ITEK and UPK merged to form Kyambogo University)
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hi Nsaale, great to see you have made a start on the course, welcome! Some small things to get you started, headings need their own line (and are surrounded by equal signs), if you want to add a bulleted list use the * at the start of the line (I have edited this for you to see how its done. If you follow the course schedule you'll all about this - and more -. I know its confusing at the start but if you persevere its amazing how it all falls into place. Welcome to the WikiEducator family. Michael (Mverhaart 10:10, 26 September 2011 (UTC))
- Hi Nsaale, going well, don't forget to add your photo to the info box at the top right of this page. Michael (Mverhaart 10:23, 28 September 2011 (UTC))
Welcome to el4c51--Rashkath 19:04, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: