Hi. This is Nelli Portal Santillán. I´m an EFL teacher educator.
My goals for this semester are learning more about how to use technology in my classes.
I am interested in this semester in learning more about each other and share ideas about teaching in PFLE.
I am interested in good movies and reading good books.
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
|Brief description of project|| I will work on building an eportfolio in WE.|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hello Nelli, You are very welcome to this eL4C42 Online workshop. Patricia, Nellie Deutsch and me are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can leave a message on Patricia's page or Nellie Deutsch’s page or my page. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma --R C Sharma, PhD 20:52, 14 August 2010 (UTC) (UTC))
- Hi, Nelli! I saw your request for certification. You are making good progress, and I notice that you have the skill of creating both boldface and italic type in your sandbox. According to the level certification list for WikiAppretice1, you need to show that you can creating headings of various levels, bulleted lists, and numbered lists, and you will be at a level where you can be certified as you have requested. Keep up the effort!--Jrradney 00:18, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Nellie, Welcome to WikiEducator again. You have made a good start and now that you are part of our Wiki family, know that you have joined over 15,500 educators around the world. You have now access to a lot of shared knowledge which you can use towards building your projects in open education. Good to have you with us. Feel free to ask questions where you need to. We are here to help you. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 02:46, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hello Nellie! It's great to see you're taking part in this workshop. If you need any assistance, feel free to come by the Fomento office and I will try to help. --Benjamin Stewart 01:23, 5 September 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Nellie, In order for you to be certified Apprentice Level 1, you will need to demonstrate the skills from all tutorials, so the use of bold, italic, numbered lists, bullet lists, intends, etc. following the tutorials. I have seen you have managed to upload pictures. That's great. Keep going, you will shortly be ready for certification within the WikiMaster programme. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 16:31, 18 September 2010 (UTC)
Facilitators - eL4C42
- The WikiEducator "Inspiring to become an Agent of Change" Online Workshop Learning4Content wiki skills workshop - 25 August to 8 September, 2010.
- The facilitators: