|Occupation:||IT Trainer, ICDL Tutor|
Misheck Mutuzana is the current National Point of contact in Zambia - Space Generation Advisory Council (NPoC) SGAC: http://www.spacegeneration.org/index.php/sgac-regions/africa/zambia and also a Project Implementation Team (PIT) member of Enhancing the Visual Presentation of Education Content (ENEDCO)-Project on the Copperbelt as well as the Coordinator for SchoolNET Zambia in Mufulira.
He also coordinates the Global Teenager Projects on the Copperbelt to enhance the participation of schools in the use of ICT’s. He is a member of the following groups: e-brain forum of Zambia where he holds a post of executive member on the e-brain forum Copperbelt chapter, Computer Society of Zambia, Open source Zambia Initiative (OSZi), Global Learning Portal Zambia, Open Education Resource Teachers Network (OERtn), OER and Arts Education Program ISKME and participates fully in the iEARN projects.
He is currently teaching Computer Studies at one of the high schools on the Copperbelt province in Zambia and he is the national Examiner and setter in Computer Studies in collaboration with Examination Council of Zambia (ECZ) He is also pursuing CISCO courses and holds the following qualifications: Diploma in Computer studies, Diploma in Art & Design, Certificate in Graphics – Evelyn Hone College, Zambia, Certificate in e-learning ICT- UNESCO Bangkok, Certificate Master Teacher in Creative Arts-iEARN-USA, Certificate ICDL-European Computer Driving License Foundation.
He has participated and presented papers at international conferences in ICT related themes and subjects such as the Global Teacher Network (Open Education Resource) Conference April 15-17, 2009, Brussels.
- E-learning Africa 5th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training May 26-28, 2010 at Mulungushi International Conference, Zambia. http://www.elearning-Africa.com/
- Currently teaching ,setting and marking the National Exams in Computer Studies for Examination Council of Zambia (ECZ)
- 2009 to Date - Currently working as a Consultant between the Academy for Education Development, INC and The Ministry of Education to provide support to the Ministry of Education and the EQUIP2 project to advance the achievement of Global Learning Portal Objectives on the Copperbelt.
FLOSS, OER, Programming, Content Development, ICT awareness, E-learning,Astronomy, Computer Networking, Graphics, Art & Design.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- To demonstrate collaborative writing here in your WikiEducator page, I am adding this note in a section specifically provided for collaboration. Now it is your turn to reply to my note. --Valerie Taylor 00:11, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C39
- Hello and welcome to eL4C39, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: