- Executive Director, OpenCourseWare Consortium July 2009-present http://www.ocwconsortium.org
- Dean of African Studies, SIT Study Abroad July 2000-June 2009 http://www.sit.edu/studyabroad/
- Academic Director - Madagascar, SIT August 1994-January 2000
- Sharing promoting OER development worldwide
- Connecting people and ideas around the globe
- Creating new ideas, remixes, reuse
Specific topical areas:
1. Renewable energy
- especially household level solar for rural applications in developing countries
2. Migration and landscape
- into, from, around Africa; environmental impacts of population shifts
3. Cross-cultural communications
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighboursAlternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Great work, Mary Lou. You are on your way of becoming a skilled WikiMaster. Congratulations, I have certified you Level 1 Apprentice. Check out the link how you can improve to receive a higher certification. Warmw wishes,--Patricia 02:56, 25 September 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C30.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.