|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
My name is Mila and I will be 17 years old in 22 of October. I came from Ukraine to Israel, when I was three years old. So I don't remember anything from there. I study in a high school: "Ort Gutman". My favorite subjects at school are: sports, literature and history. The main reason why I love go to school, is my friends. I have many friends at school and I enjoy being with them.
When I come from school, I go to my room and turn on my favorite music. Sometimes, I even, dance in my room and sing. Dancing and singing help me to calm down after a very long day. The Beatles is my favorite band- I love them and their music very much.
I adore animals, but especially, I love cats. At home I have one and very cute cat- Danny, but I call him- Danky :)
O.k, so... I think that's it. Goodbye and see you later :)
As I said in the text "about me", I love dancing and singing. I love all kinds of music, but my favorite band is The Beatles. Soon Paul Mccartney ( was one of The Beatles) will come to Israel for one and big show, but I didn't buy a ticket :(:(
Also I love reading books and I read a lot...
(: Is your bagrut project on the Holocaust listed here: Bagrut Projects on the Holocaust --Nellie Deutsch 15:08, 20 March 2009 (UTC))
Book sharing project
How to do the Bagrut Project
What will the project look like when it is finished?
The project will include ALL of the following elements:
- an attractive cover page
- a table of contents
- an introduction (about a page) which will include, why you chose the topic you chose, and WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO ANSWER IN THE PAPER
- the main body of the project - which will essentially be the answers to the questions presented in the introduction. (3-5 pages - based on at least 4 sources for 5 pointers, and 3 sources for 4 pointers)
- Conclusions/Reflection (about ½ - 1 page)
- Creative part of the project which could be a collage of photos, crossword puzzle, a poem you wrote, a dance you created, musical piece, a made up interview or real survey you conducted or any other creative and original work you developed.
- A Bibliography. (a list of the sources you used for your paper)
- Appendix with photocopies/printouts of all the sources used for the paper. You must show that you have read the sources, by using highlighting, margin notes, and a list of main points of each source
Students will make a short oral presentation about their projects to the class. (More on this later)