- Each subject has three assignments which have to be completed to obtain the CA mark.
- CA mark contributes 70 marks of the possible 200 marks for your promotion at the end of the year.
- The deadlines for assignments is indicated on the study programme that you received with your study material
- Tutor markers will mark and return these assignments to you with comments indicating general mistakes you made and how to improve on such mistakes.
- You will also received the memorandums for each of the assignments before examinations.
What you should do:
- Complete the assignments and send them in before the deadlines.
- Do your own work - do not copy from someone else's work
- Work through the returned assignments and memorandum to identify your problem areas and try to improve on these areas.
- Do not hesitate to contact your tutor if you experience any difficulties with the assignments.