|Table of contents|
Hi my name is Michael Grant. I am a third year BCS student at EIT majoring in software engineering and website development.
The papers I’m taking the first semester of 2015 are:
-Advanced Object Orientated Programming,
-Special Topic Programming,
-Web Application Development,
-Digital Learning Technologies
Apart from computing, my personal interests include:
-Playing and learning acoustic guitar,
-Playing and streaming computer games
-Playing social volleyball
-Lifting weights and living a semi “healthy” lifestyle
-Family and friends
Wikipedia APA reference
Ubiquitous learning. (2014, July 25). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 03:44, March 12, 2015, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ubiquitous_learning&oldid=618363559
This is a pedagogical template used to 'highlight' important imformation.
Blog RSS Feed
- What I have learnt In relation to digital learning technology, I have learnt that teaching something is not all about just giving people the content they need to learn. It’s about providing students which the knowledge and means for them...
- — mikeagrant 2015-04-29 07:24:12
- Object Oriented Programming with Java http://mooc.fi/courses/2013/programming-part-1/ This massive open online course is a 6 week course designed to teach you the basics of computer programming, algorithms and object oriented programming using...
- — mikeagrant 2015-04-29 06:46:35
- An electronic portfolio, commonly known as an ePortfolio, is a repository of a persons academic and real world achievements, put together in the digital space. This repository contains electronic proof of a persons ability to work and complete a j...
- — mikeagrant 2015-03-29 05:32:51
- How am I dealing with information bloat, with getting the right information streams for me, with filter bubble? I get a lot of information through Facebook and Youtube. I like pages on Facebook and subscribe to channels on Youtube that have releva...
- — mikeagrant 2015-03-29 04:42:08
talk) 04:54, 29 March 2015 (UTC)