Brainstorming for a project:
- What subject area? English? Media literacy? Tools?
- How big? A learning object? A lesson? A unit? A course?
Doing the Links Tutorial
- Here is an external link: http://www.athabascau.ca
- Here is one inserted using the Rich Editor: Athabasca University
- Here is one created using wikitext: Athabasca University
- Here is another created using wikitext: 
- Here is an internal link: Learning_Design
- Here is a descriptive internal link: Thinking about learning design
Explaining the Wiki Concept
1. How could I use wikieducator within a local project?
2. An article for a magazine/newsletter styled publication describing the wiki concept and how people can become involved?
3. Set up a workshop and invite interested parties by briefly describing the wiki concept and outlining what participants might expect to learn?
4. Post a story in your blog about wiki?
TBD . . .
I'll come back when I'm not so mad--this is the second time I've lost all my work because I clicked on a link (e.g., Upload file) before saving. Other things I've learned:
- Don't try to insert emoticons made with punctuation marks.
- Everytime I go into Wikitext and back, all formatting disappears.