|Languages:||Swedish and English|
I been working in the field of education for the last ten years. My focus is on educational activities in relation to sustainable development.
- (: Hi, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 12:41, 3 October 2011 (UTC) )
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hello, Can I help you in updating your page? Pl let me know, --R C Sharma, PhD 13:05, 4 October 2011 (UTC))
(: Hello Martin, Greetings. Can you upload your photo on your page and then insert it into your infobox too. Thanks. --R C Sharma, PhD 11:58, 28 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hello Martin, good to see that you have started building up your page. Do let me know if you need any help. regards, --R C Sharma, PhD 11:50, 26 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi, you are doing good work, pl keep updating information on your page. Thanks - Ramesh Sharma, PhD 13:26, 1 February 2014 (UTC))
(: Hi Martin, You are very welcome to this eL4C51 Online workshop. I am your facilitator and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can either leave a message on my user page or email me. Warm wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 10:16, 20 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi Martin, Greetings! Congratulations for having decided to join eL4C!...and wishing you a very interesting and worthy learning time with the eminent facilitators of our WikiEducator family! Warm regards Anil Prasad 17:56, 24 September 2011 (UTC))
- Hi, welcome to eLC51.It's great to be on this course with you. Best regards.--Godfredabledu 07:44, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: