|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
|Employer:||Abwenzi Women Club|
|Other roles:||volunteer teacher|
|Today is:t 14, December 2017|
- My names are Mwade Josephine Zulu.
- Am married and i ave two daughters.
- I live in Lusaka Zambia. i am a ngoni by tribe.
- The Ngoni people are known for being fears people who conquered a lot of tribes in 18s.
- I was born from Mr and Mrs Zulu. My father was a member of parliament in the first republic
- I am a psychosocial counselor.
- I like my work because it gives me opportunity to learn about other people,the problems they are going through and how they are striving to get rid of those difficulties.It is wide because i Ive done general counseling.
- Counseling a couple can be interesting but sometimes it becomes difficult,disappointing and i sometimes i get burn out
- I expect to learn and improve my computer skills and teach the youths that i am involved and also teach my fellow women.
- Then i expect to be empowered with not only knowledge but also with equipment to use as am i will teaching others
- I like traveling, making friends, studying and when it comes to functions, i like kitchen parties, prayer meetings
and right now i do a lot of voluntary work with Thandizani Community school and the youth group,My work as a volunteer involves teaching basic skills to widows and other vulnerable women.It involves looking for well wishers or de] onors, those who have the heart to improve womens life and the orphans.
i am appealie] ng to the de] onors or wishers to support in any kind, be it material or finance.I am also personally looking for friends all over the world who share news, culture work experiences. and even visiting each other. my sandbox
e] you can check the zambia government website here