|Languages:||Marathi, Hindi, English|
- 1 My profile
- 1.1 Professional background
- 1.2 Education
- 1.3 My interests
- 1.4 My most loved website
- 1.5 My wiki projects
- 1.6 Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- 1.7 My Sandbox
Hi, I am Madhav.
I am working in the School of Computer Science, YCMOU- Yashwantro Chavan Maharashtra Open University. It is the state open university in Maharashtra, India. We are offering certificate, diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in computer sciennce/applications.
I have done BSc(Statistics) from Fergusson College, Pune in 1986.
After BSc I completed MCA from Pune University in 1989.
Try to make the open learning more effective.
In present system we are interested in curriculum designing, deciding the teaching learning process, evaluation process. We pay much attention on this as well as the final examinations. But we are least interested in actual teaching learning process happening. Most of the students are also interested mainly in the paper qualification. Hence no one in the system is bothered about the teaching learning process. My interest is to try to motivate the students and counsellors at study centers to change this. It is very difficult to change the present system immediately. Hence while in this system we must try to do some things differently which are in our control. This may help in changing the system slowly.
Paper Craft, Origami, Paper quilling
Flowers in our Garden
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| Authentic information about Open Universities is scattered and not easily available. With the WikiEducator Platform, I will try to create an authentic resource for essential information about YCMOU|
| Target date for completion
|| By the end of August 2010|
|| --Madhav 07:04, 21 July 2010 (UTC)|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Madhav, Welcome aboard. I see you had previous exposures to WikiEducator. Good to have you with us. Feel free to contact me at any time with any question you might have. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 17:44, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
(: Hi Madhav, welcome to wikieducator again, i am your wikineighbour. good progress, keep it up.....Dr. Laxmi Narayan 11:32, 23 July 2010 (UTC))
(: Hullo Madhav. I am Cynthia from Mumbai. It will help you much if you visit other pages (by clicking on the highlighted names) and then seeing what codes have been used. Copy the same codes in your edit and modify if required. Wikieducator is quite easy... so don't hesitate. Ek mekas sahayya karu avaghe dharu supanth. All the best....--Agnes 13:19, 24 July 2010 (UTC))
- Dear Madhav, Well done, you have started putting content on your page. Keep going. You are on your way. Don't forget to use all functions (bold, italic etc) as indicated in the tutorial, to demonstrate that you have understood how to do this. Great work. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 18:24, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks Madhav for signing my guest book. I share your concerns about institutions focusing too much on evaluation and not enough on the learning process. I think contributions to WE can be a step in the right direction. You will find that the WE community is all about learning from others, then passing that knowledge on to someone else. Enjoy the workshop and let me know if I can be of any assistance! --Benjamin Stewart 13:53, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- I am very happy to see the colours you have added. I am glad my reply on the Discussion forum was of help. Keep going & play WikiHoli!!! Warm wishes--Dr. Gita Mathur 12:37, 3 August 2010 (UTC)