Makes 15 approximately
- 1 and ¾ cups self raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup yoghurt (plain unsweetened)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ - ½ cup chocolate chips (or 1 large chocolate button per muffin)
- Sift dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter, add yoghurt and milk and beat in egg.
- Add the combined liquids to the dry ingredients and fold together until flour is dampened, but not smooth.
- Place in muffin pans, bake at 200˚C for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top