|Employer:||Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi|
|Occupation:||Assitant Professor,Department of Zoology|
About the workshop
I want to extend my thanks to all the organizers of the OER workshop.I am really glad that I participated,learnt a lot and became part of the WIKI family....The workshop was very informative and and useful.I sincerely appreciate the efforts of the organizers and the resource persons who taught us with lot of patience and care.Overall the workshop was very enjoyable and I look forward to more such workshops which will be very beneficial for us..
Hi Friends,I am Dr. Kaveri Chakrabarty
- I am working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Zoology at Sri Venkateswara College,University of Delhi
Sri Venkateswara College
I am very fond of Music ranging from Indian Classical Music to Rock.I have learnt Hindustani classical vocal music from Gandharva Maha Vidyalaya. I also love Western Music especially Rock and Alternative.My favorite bands/artists are Pink Floyd,Mark Knopfler,Jethro Tull, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,Linkin Park,Coldplay,Cranberries,Dido etc..........Apart From Music I love dance which for me is a great form of exercise and also a stress-buster. I also like swimming & playing badminton. I enjoy watching tennis and cricket
My Educational Qualifications
• Ph.D. (Physiology)- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
• M.Sc. (Zoology)- Dept of Zoology, University of Delhi
• B.Sc (Hons) Zoology- University of Delhi....
- School-Mater Dei Convent,New Delhi
My Academic Activities
• Coauthored a book-“Fundamentals of Respiratory Physiology” Published by I.K. International Publishing House Ltd, 2006.
• Research Associate in the Department of Physiology and Biophysics, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
• Qualified Joint Council Of Scientific & Industrial Research (C.S.I.R) - Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship – National Eligibility Test (NET)
• Awarded National Scholarship under Centre of Advance Study Scheme during M.Sc
• Research Associate- Department of Physiology and Biophysics. School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
• Senior Research Fellow (CSIR)-Department of Physiology. Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi.
• Junior Research Fellow (CSIR)- Department of Physiology. Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi
• Research Fellow (DRDO)-Department of Physiology. Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi.
• Assistant Professor in Zoology at Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi.2007 till date
• Lecturer in Zoology at Miranda House, University of Delhi.2006
• Lecturer in Zoology at Maitreyi College, University of Delhi.2005
• Guest Lectures in Physiology for M.Sc students at Dr B. R.Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research in 2004
(: Dear Kaveri. Great work so far. Keep adding subpages, more content and structure to your page. Well done! Warm regards --Patricia 21:43, 16 April 2009 (UTC))
Photos taken at the Workshop
Messages from my WikiNeighbours
Warm welcome to the WikiEducator family of educators and learners!
Here at WikiEducator we work together to develop open and free educational content/activity including suitable quality assurance systems for all levels and subjects. Our sustained efforts and unique ways of networking will definitely make us a trusted partner of National Qualifications Frameworks of various countries as well as the evolving Transnational Qualifications Framework
Collaboration is the strength of our community. Therefore don't be shy to ask for learning helps and offer your support <smile>.
Anil Prasad 09:40, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Dr. Kaveri, Very happy to see the progress you have made so far. WE has a community certification scheme starting from Apprentice level 1. At the end of this workshop you will be able to gain Apprentice Level 2 or WikiBuddy certification, very easily, based on your performance. We would like to see all of you attain wiki buddy status by the end of this workshop. GO AHEAD! All the best…warm regards…Anil Prasad 16:44, 13 April 2009 (UTC))
Hi Dr. Kaveri,
You may be planning to add the content you have prepared as part of the learning contract tomorrow. Similarly you are likely to create more pages as you have become a very enthusiastic Wiki Educator by now. Click here for some tips for creating new pages.
Anil Prasad 16:02, 14 April 2009 (UTC) /from workshop