|Employer:||Basque Department of Education|
|Occupation:||Teacher of EFL|
- 1 My Profile
- 1.1 Professional Background
- 1.2 Education
- 1.3 My Interests
- 1.4 Photos
- 1.5 news.bbc.co.uk/
- 1.6 josezala.edu.glogster.com/glog-9891/
- 1.7 jeffreyhill.typepad.com/english/
- 1.8 My Reflection
- 1.9 Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- 1.10 Welcome
- 1.11 My profile
- 1.12 My interests
- 1.13 My Website, blog and contact particulars
Graduated in Business Adminstration
Teacher of EFL
Coordinator of international projects
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: This is a great start, Jose. Keep it up. --Nellie Deutsch 16:53, 30 May 2010 (UTC))
--Josezala 10:24, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
|Welcome to WikiEducator!
|I'm your WikiNeighbour. Welcome to our dynamic community of 79,673 WikiEducators. |
I see you are starting the EL4C19 Workshop. You will be working along with two amazing facilitators, Patricia and Nellie. Enjoy the journey and work at your pace. I'm certain you will become a great WikiEducator. Congratulations.
Anything I can do for you, please let me know
Jose Ramon Zalakain --Josezala 10:27, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C38
- Hello and welcome to eL4C38, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
|Wiki Skills & Collaborative Learning |
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Type your profile here .....Hi, my name is Jose Ramon Zalakain , I live in Tolosa, in the Basque Country, Spain and I work as a teacher of EFL in a local high school.I´m also graduated in Business Administration, but professionally I am fully devoted to teaching and coordinating school projects.
I'm interested in:
- List interests here ICT, Web 2.0 , sports ,cinema ,hiking
- List interests here
My Website, blog and contact particulars
- Type the full url of your websites here ...