|Employer:||International University of the Caribbean|
B.Sc. International Relations
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighboursAlternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Jonelle, Great job so far. If you apply the skills you have just learned, I will be able to certify you. Check the "cheatsheet" (see under workshop schedule for our course) how it is done. Warm wishes --Patricia 20:52, 12 October 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C30.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.