Practice area. --Nellie Deutsch 19:51, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
Strand: Intellectual property issues
Content/Topic: Copyright and related rights of artistic works
- Class :Form 2 secondary level
- Meaning and importance of copyright as related to artistic works
- Related rights
Strategies/Questions to guide learning
- What is copyright?
- What rights does copyright provide?
- Who are some of our local artists?
- Examples of protected works.
- Visual: Linguistic: Naturalistic
- How to identify original artworks.
- How to identift clone pieces of artwork.
- Display of original pieces of artwork
- Display ot clone pieces of artwork
- Allow students to examine pieces
- Compare and contrast different forms
- CDs (Artists and their works)
- AV room/Library
- Activity sheet
- Written as a paper
- Visual Arts
- Know the difference between original work and copies of real works
- It involves high prices and costs.
- Organise the Art section in the library to make materials more visible
- Mount displays using different media e.g information files, school magazine
- Exhibit the works of new and old artists e.g students
- Allow students in the Art class to hold discussions about their work