I am Junior Martin and i am a lecturer at The Mico University College where i am the coordinator of ICT and a lecturer in Instructional Technology
I hold a
- MS in Instructional Technology from Nova Southeastern University (NSU) and a
- B. Ed from University of Technology (UTECH) in General Technology
New developments in the field of instructional technology and teaching, networking,
I am a member of Jamaica Teachers Association (JTA) and the Research Association of Research Minorities (RAMP)
I am married with a son and am a Baptist
Presently i am the Team leader responsible for Technical Support and the Curriculum for the e-Learning training conducted by The Mico University College training 4000 high school teachers across Jamaica in technology Integration and Methodology
Basically i am looking forward to enjoying the experience on wikieducator
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hi there, Glad to see you were able to come in despite your busy schedule, so thank you for doing this. You have made a great start and you are not far from earning your first certification. Just keep going and adding content using the skills learned in the first few tutorials. I'll come by again. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 22:20, 12 February 2010 (UTC))
You are getting there Junior! Just keep on updating your page. And welcome to the WikiEducator...Lorna
I have done some editing under Education for you, showing you how to create a numbered list and to make wiki text in italics. Hope you like it--Lorna Matthews 21:55, 13 February 2010 (UTC)13 February 2010}}
Welcome to eL4C35
- Hello and welcome to eL4C35, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: