|Website:||Trident High School|
|Employer:||Trident High School|
|Country:||Residing in New Zealand|
I am the ICT Manager at Trident High School. I am new to Wikis and hope to learn about them so I can introduce the school's staff to them and perhaps integrate Wikis into the curriculum. I look forward to meeting some nice people in the process.
Cheers for now,
- Worked for a software developing company as a Service Technician/Network Administrator from 2000 - 2002 in Canada
- Self employed as IT Consultant for schools in the Whakatane, New Zealand area 2002 - 2005
- Employed as ICT Manager by Trident High School, Whakatane, New Zealand 2005 - present
I enjoy programming in C++, Java and Visual Basic.... but only as a hobby.
- Graduated University of British Columbia with a B.Sc. (Computer Science) in 1999.
- Certificate of Business Administration 1992
- Certified Cisco Network Instructor CCNI 2004
- Masters in Women Studies - University of Life
In my spare time I like to go surfing, play tennis or get frustrated on the golf course. I also enjoy Ceroc dancing. I am a good cook but hate cleaning up after.
Photos and Videos
Thinking about creating a resource for students on how to access and use google apps which we will be introducing to the school shortly.
Google Apps Tutorial
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Welcome to WikiEducator. Keep adding. We are all here to help you learn and use this forum. Warm wishes. --Gita_ Mathur 05:05, 27 August 2009 (UTC))
(: Great start keep adding. If you need any help just ask me warm wishes Rima 12:59, 27 August 2009 (UTC)) (: Hi Shane. How you doing? I think I have inadvertently moved your space on the Wiki Discussions Feedback site. I'm sorry - I am still learning how to do things, but it's fun. Have been playing in your sandbox. A lovely idea! Warm wishes--Janet Bianchini 13:42, 9 September 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.