Seasons of Life
A season that signifies an end - and also a new beginning to life. It has its own beauty. It only requires a person to see it and enjoy it, inspite its disadvantages.
Hello. My name is Pooja Nadkarni. I come from the beautiful country of India. Mumbai, my birthplace, is a great city. Amongst the many things that I enjoy about this city are its fast-track life and the ability and the capacity of the city to accomodate and accept people from every part of the world, from all walks of life.
By qualification, I am a Dietitian and an Instructional Designer. Why the change in the profession? While doing Dietetics, I understood that there are many subjects that need proper chunking and help for the students to understand it better.
- Dietetics and Nutrition
- Instructional Designing 
- Worked at Hospitals and Gymnasiums as a Dietician
- Worked in an e-learning company for 4 years as an Instructional Designer
- Worked on creating CBTs
- Worked on creating WBTs
- Worked on creating ILTs
- Created trainings and conducted workshops on ID strategies
- Working at Wawasan Open University
- Editing Courseware
- Checking content for ID theories