(Redirected from User:Hiteshksachdeva)
|Employer:||Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, Delhi University|
|Other roles:||teach india|
Hitesh K Sachdeva
- Name: Hitesh K Sachdeva
- Gender: Male
- Subject Area: Commerce
- Profession Qualification: M.Phil
Research area: Banking
Passions and my research interests
- I am working as an Assistant Professor in Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi and teaching has always been my passion. Previously I have also taught in A.S. College, Panjab University, Chandigarh. I love to teach subjects related to Accounting and Computers.
- Besides teaching I am interested in pursuing research also. During my M.Phil. research I worked on Impact of SARFAESI Act 2002 on NPA - A case study of SBI. During this period I have learnt the insights of working of banking industry in India.
- "O" Level Certificate Diploma from DOEACC Society, Government of India.
- Diploma in Web Designing from Deltasharp, Chandigarh.
- Diploma in Computer Hardware from Deltasharp, Chandigarh.
My Administrative Skills
- Admission, Examination and cultural activities (organizing seminar, Quiz and music competition etc), in college.
- Organizing local / outstation educational trip/visit
Conferences / Symposia / Workshop participated
- “Participated in seminar on ‘Corporate Governance & Strategies’ organized by Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India on Saturday, the 9th August, 2008 at New Delhi.
- “Participated in seminar on ‘Takeover Code & Competition Law & Policy’ organized by Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India on Monday, the 30th March, 2009 at New Delhi.
- “Participated in workshop on ‘Open Educational Resources’ organized by University of Delhi, South Campus and Acharya Narendra Dev College with support from the Commonwealth of Learning from April 13-17, 2009 at New Delhi.
- “Participated in workshop on ‘Easy Now’ organized by Acharya Narendra Dev College, University of Delhi, with support from the Commonwealth of Learning from April 20-25, 2009 at New Delhi.
- Classical music
<kaltura-widget kalturaid='7x1eqri2ew' size='L' align='L'/>