Today is : 24, April 2014
|Employer:||Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education,http://www.moe.gov.tt|
|Occupation:||Curriculum Coordinator, Science/Primary Science and Physics,Ministry of Education, Trinidad and Tobago.|
|Nationality:||Trinidad and Tobago.|
|Country:||Trinidad and Tobago.|
- [<a href="http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/3LeB"><img src="http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/3LeB/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=2/maxflags=12/viewers=0/labels=1/pageviews=1/" alt="free counters"></a>/FLAG COUNTER]
- Are You a leader ?
- The Capetown declaration...you can sign Kindly join.
- Wikimania 2008 site.
- Free MOODLE Downloads
- OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES SLIDE SHOW
WikiEducator News & Events
Notes from my Wikineighbours
- Hi Hollis, I've been working on subcategorising all of the category pages related to countries into the main category: Category:Countries. The collection is very impressive.
- In collecting all of these pages, I came across two categories for Trinidad and Tobago:
- We would like to have only one main category for each country, so that all of the members and resources related to a country can be collected in one place.
- In talking with others from Trinidad and Tobago, the thought is to keep Category:Republic_of_Trinidad_&_Tobago, moving all of the pages linked to the other category into this one. This would mean changing the category on this (your user) page.
- If you have any thoughts on this change please include them as a reply to this discussion post
- Thanks so much, --Alison Snieckus 19:05, 24 June 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, Hollis. I noticed you added your picture to the Cape Town OED gallery, but it wasn't showing up. I figured out that the problem was a typo in the image name: the letter 'O' was in the image name, when it should be the digit '0'. It's all fixed (great photo). Thanks for taking the time to add your photo -- we are definitely a 'crowd' of people who have signed the declaration, yay! Your WikiNeighbor, --Alison Snieckus 17:32, 21 September 2009 (UTC).
- It was nice meeting such an expert on curricullum issues. I am trying to creat open ware for my students and teacher in O level physics i will be pleased if could visit my site and advice. I plan to place there the O level syllabus for scrutiny. Otherwise wonderfull site. --parametrs 11:33, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- Very nice to meet you as a fellow participant in the WikiEd tutorial Please come and look at my user page and sandbox. If you see an area where we can collaborate, let me know, also if I can be of any assistance at all. --Philbartle 03:43, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
Hi Hollis, I'm your WikiNeighbour. Welcome to the EL4C21 Workshop. You might be interested to meet more Wiki-Colleagues. Visit WikiEducator FAQs. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you. Gladys Gahona., Junior Facilitator. --chela5808 18:04, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Hollis. I am happy to find a compatriot among the collaborators. I am still learning to master wikis. I hope I can call on you for any assistance. Until soon.--Allison Sarjeant 16:28, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- (: Hi Hollis, we are very happy to have here a person who has already proved the commitment to expand our WE community… great to meet you here. Regards Anil Prasad 10:47, 24 March 2009 (UTC))