User:Gita Mathur/Archived Notes from my WikiFriends
(: Dear Gita. Great Work, keep pressing on. Every Blessing, Malisa) (: Hi Doctor, I am impressed with your scholarly work. I am inspired. -- Simon Maseko 20:50, 1 December 2008) (: Dear Gita, it was wonderful to hear you speak live at WiZiQ, yesterday. I would like to make a suggestion for your page; perhaps you should consider having a table of contents so that visitors can find things more easily without having to scroll down to see what is available. What do you think? --Nellie Deutsch 13:56, 5 December 2008 (UTC) ) (: Dear Nellie, thanks for the suggestion. I will soon do that. Gita ) (: Gita, I left you a message in your talkpage --Nellie Deutsch 14:10, 5 December 2008 (UTC))
- Thanks for your help on those illustrations, Gita. Much appreciated. Phil Philbartle
(: Congratualations, Gita for becoming a WikiArtisan. Warm wishes --Patricia 18:47, 23 March 2009 (UTC)) (: Felicidades!!!!! My dear friend Gita. You are now a WikiArtisan. Well deserved!!! --chela5808 05:41, 24 March 2009 (UTC))
- Well done, Gita. You are now a Wiki Artisan.--Philbartle 16:07, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
(: Hello Gita I would like to make my page as beautiful as yours.I have moved a step higher in from the knowledge I have acquired from this workshop--Believe 06:24, 14 May 2009 (UTC)) (: Hi Gita. Thank you for your guidance throughout the workshop. I would like to start promoting wikiEducator within my institution. Can you suggest me some steps on how should I go about it? I would like to add my name into the Malaysia page. Can you show me the instructions. Have a nice weekend. Shukriyah--Yoon 14:29, 13 June 2009 (UTC))
- Hi Yoon, Add the Category:Malaysia in a pair of [] to the bottom of your page. If it turns blue on saving, click on Malaysia, you will find everything related to your country...all user pages & content pages. Visit the pages & find more WikiEducators from your country Good wishes.--Gita Mathur 16:12, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to Workshop EL4C27, an online workshop: June 1-12, 2009
You may wish to check the layout of the workshop and introduce yourself.
- Click on the link EL4C27.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- See the videos and slide presentations.
Enjoy the workshop.