- 1 My profile
- 1.1 Education
- 1.3 My interests
- 1.4 My wiki projects
- 1.5 Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- 1.6 Practice Area
|Occupation:||English Language Teacher|
|Languages:||Spanish and English|
My name is Gisela Suarez and I've been an EFL teacher for 6 years. I currently teach at high school and university levels in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- B.A. in English Language Teaching (UAA)
- M.A. in Higher Education (UP)
I love learning new ways of applying technology in the classroom as I'm interested in Online Distance Education and Blended Learning. Internet has tons of resources for teaching and learning!!
I like going to the movies, (love chick-flicks), listening to music especially electronic and alternative; I also enjoy going out with friends and traveling... I love traveling! I'd like to have more time to practice a sport on a daily basis.
Personal goals for this semester
For each of the three below,
discuss what your goals are and how you plan to achieve them.
- related to becoming a better communicator of English:
- related to pedagogy.
- related to how languages are learned:
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
|Brief description of project|| I will work on building an eportfolio in WE.|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hi Gisela, Welcome to WikiEducator. Congratulations, you are now a Wiki Apprentice Level 1. You are making good progress learning how to work in a wiki. I encourage you to continue your efforts. Your WikiNeighbor, --Alison Snieckus 20:00, 22 August 2010 (UTC)