- 1 Conviviality Corners
- 2 My Profile
- 2.1 Professional Background
- 2.2 Education
- 2.3 My Interests
- 2.4 Professional
- 2.5 Personal
- 2.6 Photos
- 2.7 My Projects
- 2.8 My Sandbox
- 2.9 My Reflection
- 2.10 Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Conviviality Corners is my little place in Second Life
- Developing courses in Digital Humanities, Media Studies and e-Journalism.
- Mentor for online doctoral program specialized in elearning.
- Taught students in vocational and technology programs at the community college level.
- Taught community college instructors in a Certificate of Adult Education program.
- Consultant for capacity development projects in Romania
- Consulting project in Xian China, evaluating a teacher education program for a communication college.
- Developed and currently teach an online masters level course for Brandon University M Ed program. Literacy with ICT
- Adapted and teaching undergraduate Information and Communication Technology in a mobile lab.
- Providing ICT consulting services for a major participatory action research project.
- BA University of Saskatchewan
- Certificate of Vocational and Technical Education
- MA Central Michigan Universtiy
- EdD Fielding Graduate University
- Post-graduate certificate in Digital Humanities, University of Victoria (in progress)
- Music enthusiast. I play acoustic, electric and slide guitar. Jazz, blues, bluegrass. Big Bruce Cockburn fan.
- Avid outdoorsperson. Canoeing, camping, cross country skier. I try to sleep out of doors at least every full moon.
- Married with two adult daughters.
Married to Susan. Susan is the Library Director for Assiniboine Community College, Brandon MB, Canada. Two adult daughters, Anya and Ingrid Gatin.
Broadcast Journalism, Brandon University English and Creative Writing Started May 2013
JosseyBass, Online Teaching and Learning Conference
- Preparing an online workshop on wikis for Jossey Bass Online Teaching and Learning Conference coming up in Oct.2009
Digital Journalism, Brandon University English and Creative Writing Started Jan 2015
New 200 level comparative media studies course.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Well done. --Phil Bartle 18:03, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- Very nice to meet you in the online class yesterday (Research 2.0). It is a very warm and fuzzy community. --Phil Bartle 07:23, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Glen, great to see you started on the wiki. Love the mind maps. --Nellie Deutsch 20:01, 9 September 2009 (UTC))