|Today is: 13, November 2018|
Gal Springman, M.Ed, Language Teaching in Multicultural Societies. Israeli, living in Tel Aviv.
- Chairperson and Co-founder of Language Connections Organization.
- Project coodinator, building and managing web-based gated social communities of learners coming from different cultural backgrounds. I specialized in empowering both "low" and "high achievers" using mixed media technologies
I'm interested in:
- Networking with educators to share educational resources
- Initiating international educational projects
- Developing models and programs, coordinating implementation
- Running training workshops
- Supervising evaluation plans, conducting research
My Website, blog and contact particulars