Let me introduce myself. I am Frank Tylia from the University of Dar es Salaam. I am an educator, but professionally I am an electrical and computer engineer. Currently I am working with School of Education. Being a great teacher is one of my greatest desires. I teach among others integration of ICT in education and use of ICT for development. I am interested to partner with someone out there with the same interest to further education at all levels. My hobbies include writing, singing and listening to classical music.
Areas of Research
My areas interest in research includes:
- eLearning in higher education
- Use of ICT to promote agriculture rural communities
- learning difficulties of children in science and mathematics
- assessment in science and mathematics education
- use of new Web 2.0 in classroom
Projects I have worked on
- MOEC Education II Project
- Professional Development of science secondary school teachers
- Introduction of ICT in secondary education, an IICD project.