Name: Tigist Endashaw Bealem
A graduate of Addis Ababa University in Economics (B.A. degree) and graduated from St. Mary's Commercial School with a diploma in business Studies and office Skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
- 8 years experience in different working environment
- Business Administration and Office Skills
- Data Processing and Analysis
- Preparation of Training Manuals
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Training and Training Related Activities
- Editing / Translation
- Established capacity for teamwork and meeting deadlines with high standard
- BA Degree in Economics from Addis Ababa University, Faculty of Business and Economics, 1994
- Diploma in business Studies and Office Skills - St.Mary's Secondary Commercial School, 1990
- International Livestock Research Institute - Training Assistant - December 2010 - Present
- International Livestock Research Institute - Administrative Assistant - August 2009 - December 2010
- International Livestock Research Institute - Liason Unit - Receptionist - July 2009
- Editing / Translating - Self Employed - September 2000 - April 2009
- Assistant Project Supervisor / Administrator - National Trading - Bekele Molla Investments - September 1994 - September 2000
- Enumerator / Data Compiling - Danagro Adviser a/s - Agricultural Consultants & Planers - July 1994
At the moment I work in an international research organization as a Training Assistant. As a training assistant I assisted in the preparation of different training modules.
- Writing Scientific Papers
- Partnership and Networks
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of Agricultural Research
- At the moment assisting in the preparation of a manual for training of trainers.