User:Er. Deepa Rana/Temp/Document.rtf
1. Lectures will be taken up as per the lecture plan.
2. Reference books and text books will be told to the students as the class starts.
3. The session will be started by getting to know the basic knowledge of the student regarding a particular topic.
4. The topics taken will be in increasing difficulty level i.e. from easy to difficult.
5. Proper examples or case studies will be taken up for proper understanding.
6. After every lecture a quick overview of the topics covered is taken up.
7. Quiz will also be included in order to check the mental level of the students
8. Students will not be provided with any hand-outs or written notes. Only important points may be noted by them.
9. It is supposed that the student can refer the suggested book in case of difficulty, which if still remains unresolved, he/she can clear his/her doubts from the concerned faculty.
10. Apart from that, Students will be given proper assignments and tutorials in order to check the student’s regularity and sincerity in class as well as after the class.