|Website:||National Institute Of Transport|
|Employer:||National Institute Of Transport|
|Languages:||Swahili and English|
|Country:||Government Of Tanzania|
|ICT Specialist| |Council Member for FOSSFA| |Free and Open Source Software Foundation For Africa
Learning 4 Content
- Learning .. always learning new IT stuffs
- Advocacy free and open source Software
- Exchanging views and ideas
- Work with community for livelihood betterment
ICT for Visually impaired people using Open Source Software, in Tanzania
Productivity software training for Visually Impaired People
My Book list
Mtembea bure sio mkaa bure huenda akaokota
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Jambo. Very nice to meet you, Edgar, in the class. It is a very warm and fuzzy community. If there is any way I can help you, please let me know. Come visit my user page. --Phil Bartle 20:11, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
- Jambo, Phil, i feels honored to have join this community, since am new to wikis, i trust there is a lot to learn from you all. With appreciations!.
Ha, Jambo, have a nice time in this neighbourhood --JaapB 12:45, 25 November 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Edgar, Good work with the images. Try moving some of your experiments to your sandbox (ie click on the red link to open up a new page called "My sandbox" and begin editing. Cheers Rob Kruhlak 21:52, 26 November 2009 (UTC))
(: I have certified you as WikiApprentice Level 1 :-) You are very close to being certified level 2. Trying adding an internal link to your country page Tanzania or another page of interest. Cheers Rob Kruhlak 22:39, 29 November 2009 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C32
- Hello and welcome to eL4C32, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: