- Name: Elizabeth Doupé Goldberg
- Institution: Bioversity International
- Address: via dei Tre Denari 472/A, 00146 Maccarese (Fiumicino) Italy
- Position: Head of the Capacity Development Unit
- Background: I have 30 years of experience in information management and more recently in capacity development. The last 18 years I have worked in international agricultural research institutes. We work with other international organizations within the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research and with many other partner organizations in developed and developing countries to strengthen capacity to conserve and use agricultural biodiversity for improved livelihoods. Our education and training work includes development of curriculum guidelines, learning module development in many thematic areas within agricultural biodiversity conservation and use, research on learning. We work with university networks, crop research and plant genetic resources conservation networks, with NGOs and Community Based Organizations and with policy makers. The CGIAR capacity strengthening community is dedicated to developing learning platforms and repositories of content resulting from research and to work on quality assurance standards.