Ideas for my first Wiki Resource
I have decided to develop a short workshop as my initial contribution to WikiEducator. I have designed and delivered many workshops over the years and it is now a matter of deciding which area I wish to focus on for my WE contribution.
Workshop content ideas
The following ideas spring to mind:
- How to run an effective meet, greet and warm-up
- An introduction to LifeLong Learning
- The basics of Adult Education
- An introduction to Facilitation
- The basics of Community Theatre
- Boal's Three Stage Theory as a Rehearsal for Revolution
Workshop structure ideas
My speciality in developing distance education was a focus on trying to bring together the dynamic participatory and experiential learning elements inherent in drama-in-education with the often more isolating pursuit of 'distance education. I am interested in continuing this quest within the WE parametres, so I will attempt to create a workshop that is directed toward helping the facilitator engage his/her participants in activities rather than simply information delivery and discussion!
Challenge, here I come!!