|Employer:||University of New England, Armidale, Australia|
I have worked in the administration field for 15 years, most of that time fulfilling various positions with the University of New England. I also have a background in the VET sector providing IT skills to adults in short courses.
I am currently working within the DEHub: Innovation on Distance Education, an Australian research project looking at best practices in distance education.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighboursAlternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Debbie. You have made a wonderful start. Keep adding contact applying the newly learned wiki skills. See here how you can improve your certification under the WikiMaster. For now congratulations of achieving level one. Warm wishes--Patricia 02:51, 25 September 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C30.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.