Currently I work in developing or emerging countries, such as Botswana, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia, to help teachers improve their skills and/or assist with the development of distance learning programs.
Both of my graduate degrees are in education.
Helping people improve their economic conditions by increasing accessiblity to quality educational programs.
Currently developing a few suggestions that educators could consider when switching from a proprietary learning management system (LMS) to an open source LMS.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Mr. Wright, Welcome to WikiEducator. Glad you have found us. Although the course is already in full swing, we are almost at the end of week 1, you can still catch up. By separate mail, I will be forwarding you a link to all instructions (days 1-5) that have been posted. You will receive the instructions twice, once through the WikiEducator Moodle and the second time through a Google Group created for our workshop called "EL4C48 Participants". It is only to ensure you will receive the instructions, as we are working with the developing world and this is not always to be taken for granted. Feel free to jump right in and to ask any questions you might have. Either Michael or I will be happy to help you. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 20:43, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Clay. Neat to have you with us. Will be nice to find out more about you once you get to the workshop that covers entering something about you on our introductions page wiki. Welcome - Michael (Mverhaart 20:47, 10 December 2010 (UTC))
- Dear Clay, I tried to find the page you asked to be deleted. Guess, you have found out, how to do this as I don't see it on your user page. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 17:39, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Clay! Nice to know you! Greetings from Finland! --Teromakotero 11:48, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Clay! It's great to have you on WikiEducator.Looking forward to networking with you.Emmanuel Nalumenya 10:20 23 January,2011 (UTC)
Learning4Content Courses I participated in
| Facilitators of the free WikiEducator Learning4Content workshop: "Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may not remember, involve me, and I'll understand"
| Welcome to eL4C48