|Employer:||NCERD , Ministry of Education|
|Occupation:||Chief Test Development Officer|
- Name: Claudette Phoenix
- E-mail: email@example.com
My most recent project is the Early Grade Reading Assessment Survey. During this survey, information was collected on primary school pupils' reading skills. This was done in a sample of schools in Guyana. The data collected is now being processed
I am a Guyanese by birth. I was born and bred in Georgetown.I now reside in the south eastern section of Georgetown. I can be referred to as a "town" girl.
I am tall and "chubby" and dark in complexion. I like to wear my hair short. I am a bit old fashioned, so I try to 'dress my age'. I have one child (a boy) and one grandchild ( a girl). These two people are the joy of my life. They keep me going.
I work with the Ministry of Education.I have been with this Ministry since 1974. I am attached to the Measurement and Evaluation Unit. I enjoy working in this Unit.
- Ministry of Education, National Center for Educational Resources , (NCERD-Web)
- Teaching experience: 21 years, 5 months (September 1974- February 1996)
- Measurement and evaluation experience: 13 years (March 1996-present)
- Responsible for all national examinations in Guyana. This responsibility includes the preparation of pre-tests papers, prepartion of final papers, marking of scripts and publication of results.
- M. Goolsarran, Director, NCERD, Guyana WikiAmbassador
- S. Joseph, IRI Coordinator, NCERD-BEAMS, Guyana WikiAmbassador
- M. Richards, Kuru Kuru Co-Operative College, Guyana WikiAmbassador
Reading, cooking and travelling
sb_2good4u:If you're interested in cooking come to my class