I have been involved in educational publishing since 2002: initially in the UK, and in South Africa since 2009.
- GCSEs from Robert Mays School, Hampshire UK.
- A-Levels and AS Levels from Queen Mary's College, Hampshire, UK.
- BA in History from the University of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK.
I have a particular interest in digital resources supporting education.
I am a keen sports-fan (both playing and watching); and also enjoy cinema and reading. Since moving to South Africa in 2009, I have also been trying to make the most of getting out and about in this beautiful country!
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| --Clairer 19:06, 21 October 2010 (UTC)|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hi Claire, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 20:10, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Claire, your page is looking good now. Please keep updating the information on it. Hope you are not facing any difficulty. if so, pl do let us know. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 18:15, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
(: Dear Claire, thanks for your note on my page. To introduce yourself please click on this link for Introductions and then click on the edit. Please see that you are logged in at that time.And provide your details. Hope this helps. Please let me know if this does not work out. Best wishes, Ramesh 03:46, 22 October 2010 (UTC))
- Dear Claire, Welcome to the Wiki adn this free online training. feel free to ask us for help, we are happy to do this for you. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 23:41, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
- Add note here
Facilitators - eL4C46
WikiEducator Learning4Content and Collaborative Learning: How can you make it work for you?
October 20 - November 3, 2010
- The facilitators: