Who am I
- My name is Cletus k. Ngaaso.I come from Duusi, a village in the Tallensi/Nabdam Distrit of the Upper Eeast Region,Ghana.I am a post graduate student of the University of Cape Coast.Ilike listening to news and discussings on current affairs.
WHAT I DO
- I am a lecturer in the department of social studies eduacation.I also teach issues relating to the African family systems at the Centre of African Studies(CAS).
Iam currently a student at the University of Cape Coast(UCC). I teach the following courses;
- SSE121;Gender issues and development
- SSE123;Environmental problems of Ghana
- SSE353;The search for national development in Ghana
- I had my elementary education at Duusi R/C Primary and Sheagah middle schools.
My secondary education was at Notre Dame secondaryand Bawku secondary schools respctively. I completed the University of Education in 1998 with 1st class honours in social studies.