I'm Carla Arena, a curious Brazilian EFL educator currently living in Key West. I'm interested in web application in the classroom and how my students can really benefit from the use of online social tools in their learning process.
My project idea for WikiEducator is to collaborate on resources for professional development of educators who want to start using web tools in the classroom, but are clueless on what to begin. I'm very interested in blogging and wikis as powerful tools to enhance teaching practice reflections and changes.
I'm interested in:
- English as a Foreign Language and as a Second Language
- Networking with educators to share educational resources
- Web 2.0 for teaching and learning
- Professional Development in a Networked world
- Open Educational resources
My Online Open Spaces
I am an English Teacher at a Binational Center in Brasilia currently living in Key West and teaching online for Casa Thomas Jefferson
I blog at Explorations on Learning and Teaching
More about me at BrazilBridges
My Connections to Learning
Where mistakes are learning.