Content coming soon.............
These words are bold and in italics.
This is bold statement.
- So here I will talk about something I am passionate about: indifference. Indifference comes in many shapes and forms - the most common technique I use is not caring. Here is a quick list of a few questions I have been asked in the past few months for which I have no preference:
- Do you want Asahi or Kirin? I don't care.
- We are out of Ketchup, will mustard be ok? Yes, of course, 'I really don't care.'
- Do you want an office in the corner or in the middle of the building?
- Do you want a swivel chair or not?
- Do you want an HP or Epson printer?
- I am passionate about indifference.
Here are some of the things I would like to accomplish in the coming months:
- Become proficient in the WikiEducator thing
- Put some content online as a base for sharing with other instructors
- Promote OER resources to others
- Write about the idea
- Send to professional organizations
- Attend some professional events and present the idea