|Website:||Wilmington Friends School|
|Employer:||Wilmington Friends School|
|Occupation:||Teacher and Coach|
|Languages:||English and a ittle Spanish|
When I'm not teaching or coaching I'm usually fooling around with my kids. I also enjoy reading, cycling, and carpentry. My wife is from Ecuador, so I've spent a lot of time in South America, and I look forward to every trip, although I need to work on my Spanish.
I am a teacher at Wilmington Friends School, in Wilmington, Delaware, USA. I currently teach fifth grade Social Studies and English. I am looking for ways to incorporate technology into my curriculum, and make connections with teachers all over the world.
I'm interested in working on all kinds of projects, so let me know if you have an idea. Thank you.
Notes from Others
- Hello Bryan, I'm Alejandra Guajardo from Peru, I'm your WikiNeighbour!! I see you've already started to work in your user page. Congratulations! Estoy feliz de saber que tu esposa es de Ecuador y que te gusta Sudamérica. Estoy segura que en WikiEducator encontrarás muchas formas de desarrollar recursos educativos y compartir tu experiencia en la enseñanza con otros. If you need help with your user's page or have questions please just let me know here or through my user page. Muchos saludos desde Lima,--Alejacha 00:31, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
it nice to hear from you iam thinking of a collaborative project. on using motion pictures. --parametrs 20:30, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Brian, Nice to see the advancements on your page. Keep adding. Feel free to ask me whenever you need help. From Participant & Facilitator now we are WikiFriends ....called as WikiNeighbours. Do give me suggestions for improving my page too...that's the Wiki Way!!! Warm wishes. --Gita Mathur 02:35, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello and welcome to the wiki skills workshop. Please click on edit at the top of the page, add your profile (you can always edit or add more information later), and save page (at the bottom of the page)--Gita Mathur 01:56, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to Workshop EL4C27, an online workshop: June 1-12, 2009
You may wish to check the layout of the workshop and introduce yourself.
- Click on the link EL4C27.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- See the videos and slide presentations.
Enjoy the workshop.
(: Great start Brian, keep adding. Best wishes--Gita Mathur 16:44, 1 June 2009 (UTC))
|Introduction to Wikieducator|
Friday, June 5, 2009
15:30 to 16:00 (GMT)
|Check your time||JOIN US|