|Occupation:||Asst.Prof., DEPARTMENT of HISTORY/M.A.|
|Other roles:||Teaching Education, Training and Research|
|Languages:||Hindi, English, French, Kannad|
= My Profile = BINDU SINGH
|Name = Bindu Singh |Email = email@example.com |Boxes = |Photo = |Employer =H.K.M ,Sitapur, UP India |Website = www.Hkm Kanpuruniversity.ac.in |Blog = |Occupation = Asst. Prof., Management/BT |Nationality = Indian |Languages = Hindi, English, French, Kannad |Country = India |Other roles = Teaching Education, Training and Research | WM1 = }}
= My Profile = Bindu Singh
I am working as Sr. Instructor (Research Scholar-2011) in Integral University, Kursi Road, Lucknow, from 17/08/2004 and also worked as a Trainee Pharmacist (apprentice) in Balrampur Hospital, Lucknow from Nov. 2000 to March, I have 8 year experience in academic field at different position including some administrative responsibility of store.
- Perusing PhD-Management from FMR Integral University Lucknow (Registered 2011)
- MBA with 76% marks from LUMBA, Lucknow University Lucknow. (2010)
- Diploma in Pharmacy passed with 76.8% mark’s from Drug Control Department,Karnataka, Registered in U.P. Pharmacy Council, Lucknow, Reg.No.25313 (2001).
- Diploma in Computer Application (6 months) from Computer Training Institute, Lucknow with Grade-A+ (2005).
- Graduation passed with 60.11% marks from Kanpur University (2004).
- Intermediate passed with Science Group from U.P. Board in 2nd Division (1998).
- High School passed with Science Group from U.P. Board in 2nd Division (1995).
- Athletics and Cricket.
- Working on Job.
- Reading Books
- Listening classical Songs
- Seeking a co-operation with a dynamic organization, this will enable me to apply commercial as well as creative skill and have the opportunity to develop in depth knowledge and expertise by which capable to produce maximum output for the achievement of organizational goals, objectives, vision and mission
- My Purpose of research: The changing global scenario is posing challenges in the field of education, the research program would equip me to develop my analytical ability and personality to perceive and meet the challenges ahead and this would satiate my scholarly urges. This program offer blends of Indian ethos and western philosophy of management in an aesthetic and cultured atmosphere matching global standards.
Father’s Name : Awadh Bihari Misra (Teacher, Govt. Inter College, Sitapur)
Mother’s Name : Smt. Mithlesh Mishra (Housewife)
Brother’s Name : Mr. Mahendra Misra (Teacher, Primary School, Sitapur)
Sister’s Name : Ms. Mamta Mishra (Lecturer, Govt. Aided College)
Date of Birth : 20th July 1979
Permanent Address : 1. Vill. Chainpurva, P.O Ajaypur Via. Tambaur, Disst. Sitapur-261208 (U.P.)
2. C-63, Avas Vikas Colony Sitapur-261001 (U.P.) Mobile: 09415770198, 09415566265
Category : General (Hindu/ Brahmin)
References : 1. Prof (Dr) BL Bajpai
Ex-Head, Department of Business Administration University of Lucknow, Lucknow UP India Mobile: 09839568410, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dr Gavrav Bisaria
Asstt. Professor & Research Guide, FMR Integral University, Lucknow (UP) Mobile: 09415345928, Email ID: email@example.com
3. Prof (Dr) Upama Misra
Director, BN College of Engineering & Technology Bakhsi Ka Talab, Sitapur Road, Lucknow UP India Mobile: 09838670266, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org